Q. What do I do if I need to register a pet or have lost a pet?

A. See Animal Control.

Q. When and where are City Council meetings held and how to I obtain an agenda?

A. See City Council.

Q. How can I have an issue placed on the City Council meeting agenda?

Q. How do I submit a comment or complaint?

Q. How do I obtain permitting information?

A. See Permits and Applications. 

Q. What day will my Trash be picked up?

A. See Trash and Recycle 

Q. How do I pay my City utility bill?

Please reload

201 N. Hwy. 69
Celeste, Texas 75423

© 2017 by Cave Consulting 

Phone: (903) 568-4512 citysecretary@cityofceleste.org